Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas week 09

I pretty much took it easy this week as far as riding goes I was busy finishing of Christmas stuff and Andrew was down for the few days so after work on Wednesday I ran him back home so he could be with his mom on Christmas eve.
Thursday after work Amanda and I went over to her Uncle Ricks house for a family gathering Amanda's family usually celebrates Christmas on Christmas eve so we all opened most of are gifts that night. After getting home pretty late Amanda and I opened the rest of are gifts on Christmas day before she headed to work for about four hours. So I jumped on the mountain bike for a 2 hour spin around Meadow view. Everybody had a good Christmas and it was good to see and talk to everybody including my Dad, step mom and my sister Kim.It was back to Ricks house for dinner on Christmas day, I watched some of the Bolts game before we had a good dinner.

I was up early Sat morning for a ride thru Deluz and Fallbrook with the crew from Temecula velo boy was it cold that morning at 0800 hrs but we had a great ride 50 miles and over three thousand feet of climbing and I was back home before noon.when I got home Amanda and Karla were itching to head up to Big Bear to play in the snow and to see Tony so we gather all the warm clothes we could find and headed out, unfortunately everybody in so cal had the same idea we did it took us for ever to get up the mountain so we ended up meeting Tony for dinner and headed back home , we stopped by Taylor's house and brought her back home with us so we could have her open her gifts.
Monday was my off day so I ended up doing a 2.5 hour spin thru the wine country and then relaxing with Amanda before she had to go back to work tonight.

Christmas dinner 2009

The view on the way up to Big Bear on 12/26/09

Taylor's new bike

Amanda and Nicco